Underneath the Mango Tree (With Our Dream Group)

*lyrics set to a Jimmy Buffet song:

(Verse 1) Well, we set sail on a warm summer’s day With our dream group, we’re bound for the bay A tropical paradise, that’s where we’ll be Headin’ for the island with the mango tree

(Chorus) Oh, we’re goin’ down to the Mango Tree Swayin’ in the breeze, feelin’ wild and free With our dream group, we’ll make memories Underneath the shade of the Mango Tree

(Verse 2) There’s a salty sea breeze on our sun-kissed skin As we sing and dance, with our island friends We’ll sip margaritas, in a warm island breeze Underneath the branches of the Mango Tree

(Chorus) Oh, we’re goin’ down to the Mango Tree Swayin’ in the breeze, feelin’ wild and free With our dream group, we’ll make memories Underneath the shade of the Mango Tree

(Bridge) No worries, no cares, we’ll leave them behind As we share our laughter and unwind Lost in paradise, with our dream group crew Feelin’ like there’s nothin’ we can’t do

(Verse 3) As the sun goes down, and the stars come out We’ll gather 'round the fire and sing about Our adventures, and the memories we’ll keep From the days we spent by the Mango Tree

(Outro) So, come along and join us, don’t be shy We’ll make memories under that island sky With our dream group, we’ll forever be Lost in paradise by the Mango Tree.

*created by GPT4

1 Like

Picture?

The mango tree

I tried uploading a video but it was giving me a fit. Will see if I can get it up tomorrow.